- Learn about the authentic cheese making process
- Savor the flavors of 5 different cheeses with 1 dip and 2 mustards
- Try some locally brewed specialty beer
- Watch a short film that demonstrates the traditions of Dutch cheese Get 10% off for all purchases after the experience
- Use free WiFi in the shop
Discover the delicious cheeses of Henri Willig at a cheese tasting workshop in the heart of Amsterdam and learn about the traditional cheese making process in an authentic cheese factory atmosphere.
Multilingual guides will show you a short film to demonstrate the cheese making process, while you enjoy some of the finest cheeses with cheese dips and mustard.
Complete your journey into cheese with a glass of wine or specialty beer brewed for Henry Willig. Henri Willig was born and raised in Katwoude, a small village located at the foot of a dyke between lush green meadows; a picture postcard example of exactly what Holland should look like! Henri and his wife Riet took over the farm in 1974 and they have been producing high quality, traditionally prepared cheeses ever since.