- Enjoy a 60-minute cruise on the IJ river
- Discover beautiful Amsterdam from the other side
- Relish all-you-can-eat traditional Dutch pancakes
- Reach the departing dock easily with the free ferry from Central Station
- Keep the kids entertained with a large playroom onboard
Cruise for 1 hour on the IJ river and notice how Amsterdam changes. Pass awe-inspiring modern buildings, sense old buildings disappear, and see new jewels like the EYE Film Museum arise. In summer, maybe even encounter impressive cruise ships at the shipyard. In a relaxed atmosphere, tuck into the all-you-can-eat pancake buffet.
The buffet includes freshly baked natural, apple, and bacon pancakes, and all sorts of delights to garnish your pancakes, like cheese, ham, fruits, jams, and eggs. Gluten-free and lactose-free options are also available. Especially for young guests, there is a large playroom filled with balls in the hold of the boat so they don’t get bored. The departure destination is easily accessible by taking the free ferry from Central Station.