- Sample 13 different food tastings at 7 unique venues
- Meet the families keeping Dutch food traditions alive
- Get off the beaten path in one of Amsterdam’s most sought after neighborhoods
- Wander the banks of picturesque canals
- Learn the cultural history of Amsterdam along the way
- Add on a 1-hour canal cruise for a more immersive experience
- Enjoy an hour long canal ride to the tour
Enjoy a guided walk through the unique cultural and historical sites of the Jordaan neighborhood, as well as a substantial meal in the form of a doze. Learn how Jordaan went from a working-class neighborhood to a sought-after area, full of specialty shops and amazing restaurants.
dmire its picturesque network of canals and buildings. Discover local haunts, and meet the families that are keeping Dutch food traditions alive. See historical sites that few tourists ever experience, and be entertained with stories and insights into Amsterdam’s culture and history from an experienced local guide.
- 13 samples at 7 different tasting locations
- Local English-speaking guide
- Downloadable guide to the best places to eat in Amsterdam
- A small intimate group with a maximum of 12 people