- Experience Naples at night on a tasting tour of its restaurant and deli scene
- Eat enough for a substantial dinner
- Sample traditional Neapolitan dishes, such as rum cake and filled pizzas
- Try a Pizza Margherita in the city where it originated
- Admire the religious complex and monastery of Santa Chiara
- Meet local producers and food artisans
Experience Naples through its food and restaurant scene on a 4-hour evening walking tour of the historic city center. Sample traditional foods in tiny delis you’d never find on your own.
Meet your guide at a pizzeria on Via Port’Alba, site of one of the city gates. Stroll off to sample the city’s rich cuisine at 7 different tasting stops, and enjoy delicious snacks of eggplant parmigiana, zucchini flowers, babà (Neapolitan rum cake) and sfogliatelle (shell-shaped pastries).
Pass the religious complex and monastery of Santa Chiara, along with beautiful squares like Piazza Bellini and Piazza del Gesù. Stop to try an original Pizza Margherita in the city where it originated. Sample a slice of Neapolitan pizza fritta, and sip on Aglianico wine.
Come prepared to feast! Along the way, experience the hustle and bustle of Naples at night outside iconic monuments, such as the Conservatory of San Pietro a Maiella, Piazza San Gaetano, and the Basilicas of Saint Paul and Saint Lawrence. Stroll the colorful streets of San Gregorio Armeno, see the Royal Palace, and San Carlo Theatre, and much more.
- Piazza Bellini guided tour
- Access to Piazza Bellini
- Live tour guide
- Soft drink
- Alcoholic drinks