- Visit kitchens and laboratories and discover the secrets of the Neapolitan chefs
- Taste the famous “Cuoppo” di frittura”, the unmissable Mozzarella di bufala and delicious Parmigiana di melanzane
- Learn to make the Pizza Margherita through a fun Pizza Class
- Enter into the Gay Odin Chocolate Factory and discover methods of artisan production
- Discover local pastries trying the Gelato, the Sfogliatella, nude chocolates and the famous Neapolitan Espresso
- See Naples’ beautiful sights while riding a vintage Vespa driven by your expert guide
The Food tasting Vespa Tour will take you to discover the city of Naples trying the real local gastronomic excellence. Departing from the hotel the first stage is the Vomero district, where you will try the typical “coppo di frittura napoletana” (a cone of small fried food) in the oldest fried-food shop and you will continue along the itinerary doing tastings of many local products: excellent Neapolitan sausage and Mozzarella di bufala campana accompanied by a glass of local wine, the pizza Margherita, the typical “sfogliatella” (a famous Neapolitan pastry) accompanied by the best Neapolitan Espresso coffee in the exclusive and historical Grand Cafe Gambrinus, ancient destination of famous poets and writers.
An expert Pizza chef will teach you to knead, flavor and bake your own real Neapolitan pizza in a private Pizza Class, an unforgettable experience for anyone visiting Naples, the city of pizza by definition. And more, you will enter in the ancient chocolate factory “Gay Odin” where you’ll see the ancient machines and obviously taste the extraordinary Neapolitan chocolate. Finally the finest ice cream of Italy will wait for you to end this extraordinary tasting trip! During the path you’ll experience the daily life of Naples by tasting the most famous gastronomic local excellence.
Sit back and soak up the city’s charm, culture and architecture, hop off to explore by foot and break to taste the most famous gastronomic local excellence. All on board of a charming vintage Vespa and without traffic problems, discovering the wonderful views of Naples from Piazzale San Martino, the monumental area of Naples with its squares and famous sites until arriving to the Posillipo hill to admire breathtaking landscapes unique in the world from terraces overlooking the sea.
This Naples Vespa tour lets you bypass traffic and navigate bustling areas that other vehicles can not reach, giving you an intimate experience of this wonderful Italian city.
- Local driver
- Private authorized tour guide
- Helmet with disposable liner
- Access to kitchens and pastry laboratories
- Small Neapolitan gift