- Sample a selection of local white and red and fizzy varieties, guided by local experts at local and boutique Hunter Valley Wineries
- Mix it up with an organic vodka, schnapps, gin and liqueur tasting at the Hunter Distillery
- Enjoy a one course restaurant lunch with a glass of wine, beer or cider
- Take an exclusive behind-the-scenes wine production tour
Can you picture yourself exploring the stunning Hunter Valley wine region, tasting some of Australia’s best wine, food, cheese, chocolate, beer, and distilled spirits? Small groups, a great music playlist, a relaxed style, and inside knowledge make this experience feel like you are with a group of friends heading out for a fun day.
Participate in three relaxed, educational wine tastings of reds and whites with local gurus and enjoy some free time to unwind over lunch with a glass of wine. Learn about the process of winemaking and see it firsthand on an exclusive behind-the-scenes wine production tour.
Sample delicious cheeses and chocolate throughout the day and visit the Hunter Distillery, where organic vodka, schnapps, gin, and liqueur tastings are served in test tubes. Try the mango, choc mint, or chili (if you’re brave enough), plus lots more. See why this stop has become a highlight of the tour for some.
- Visit 3 wineries
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes wine production tour
- Local cheese tasting
- Local chocolate tasting
- 1-course lunch with a glass of wine, beer, or soft drink
- Experienced and enthusiastic tour guide