Wine and dine your way around the world-famous Sydney Opera House during a progressive guided dining experience straight out of foodie heaven.
- Savor a unique dining experience in the iconic Sydney Opera House
- Taste mouth-watering dishes during a 5-course meal
- Admire incredible views across the harbor
- Relax as you listen to jazz performed by top musicians
Treat yourself to a luxury 3-hour foodie tour around the iconic Sydney Opera House, and gorge on delicious dishes during a 5-course meal.
Become a master mixologist as you take a cocktail-making class with an expert at Opera Bar, and feast on a fresh seafood tasting plate.
Continue your culinary journey to Opera Kitchen and tuck into a homemade salumi plate while enjoying a matching wine.
Sit back and absorb breathtaking views across the harbor as you prepare a perfect poke bowl.
Savor a mouth-watering 12-hour braised Riverina lamb shoulder prepared by the Head Chef, and sip on an accompanying New South Wales wine.
Round off a memorable day with a visit underneath the Opera House sails, to enjoy a Chocolate Crackle prepared by the Executive Chef, and relax as you listen to the soothing tones of live jazz.
- Cocktail and seafood tasting plate at Opera Bar
- Salumi plate, a glass of wine, and Poke Bowl at Opera Kitchen
- Lunch at Portside
- Dessert at Bennelong