- Discover the secrets of Belgian chocolate and learn why Belgium is famous for chocolate
- Create your own chocolate treats with the help of expert chocolatiers
- Work with a newly discovered cocoa bean that creates pink chocolate
- Wrap up your creations so you can take them home to share and enjoy
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with an automatic 10% discount at the chocolate store
Immerse yourself in the world of chocolate during this chocolate workshop at The Belgian Chocolate Makers in Brussels. Roll up your sleeves and follow alongside a chocolatier to make your own chocolate bar, truffles, and more. Enjoy a hot chocolate or chocolate sorbet while you work.
The experience begins with a warm welcome from Elisabetta, your chocolate maker instructor for the day. She’ll give you a short introduction into the world of Belgian chocolate so you can take home an array of chocolate making secrets.
After the intro, the real fun begins with a demonstration of chocolate tempering on a marble table. It’s then time to have a go yourself and make your own chocolate treats with the help of Elisabetta and her assistants.
Make your very own personalized chocolate bar and some tasty mendiants and truffles. As you create, hear about ruby chocolate, a newly discovered cocoa bean that is 100% natural but which creates incredibly pink chocolate treats.
During the activity, you’ll be offered a delicious cup of hot chocolate during cold days or a chocolate sorbet during warm days. Some leaflets about the cocoa production will also be given, and you can use your 10% discount to shop around the store before leaving.
At the end of the experience, pack up your chocolates and take them home with you to share with friends and family (or you can keep your sweet treats all to yourself).
- Chocolate workshop
- Chocolatier instructor
- Personalized chocolate bar, mendiants, and truffles
- Hot chocolate or chocolate sorbet
- Hairnet and latex gloves
- 10% in-store discount