- Sample Portland’s best donuts on the city’s only donut tour
- Explore 4 of the top donut shops near Portland State’s Campus, Pioneer Square, and downtown
- Celebrate all things donut with like-minded donut aficionados
- Enjoy this unique way of celebrating Portland’s food culture
Accompany your passionate foodie guide to 4 donut institutions, where you’ll enjoy a curated sample of Portland’s best donuts.
Savor classics like glazed and chocolate, and discover some more adventurous flavors, like lavender. Your stops may include Sesame Donuts, Blue Star Donuts, NOLA Doughnuts, and Voodoo Doughnuts, all true donut institutions. You’ll even be able to skip the line at Voodoo Doughnuts, where some people wait up to 30 minutes.
On the way to the donut shops, visit some local sights including Pioneer Square, Chinatown, and the PSU Campus. Your tour guide will entertain you with interesting facts about these sites as you travel between treats.
- Curated donut tasting
- Guided tour of downtown Portland