- Taste Swiss delicacies
- Admire the breathtaking landscapes of Gruyères
- Ride aboard the Golden Express train
- Enjoy panoramic views over the Alps
- Visit a chocolate and cheese factory
- Visit a medieval village
Admire breathtaking landscapes of Gruyères.
At the top of the hill, breathe pure mountain air and hear cowbells in the pasture. Enjoy authentic Alpine cheese making and suddenly become expert in (Swiss) cheese fondue by preparing it yourself.
The chocolate factory visit starts around 10:45 AM and ends at 12:00 PM. After the visit you will go to a traditional restaurant from about 12:20 to 2pm where you will taste different kinds of local cheeses, dried meat and sausage, and enjoy the fondue dish and a small local dessert.
Then you will have free time in Gruyères village from about 2:15 PM to 3:00 PM and then we will take you to the Golden Pass train in Montbovon at 3:28 PM. Relax in a comfortable ride aboard the famous Golden Express train overlooking magnificent views over Lake Leman.
- Live guide speaking French and English (German, Italian, Spanish depending on the guide but not guaranteed)
- Chocolate tasting during the visit to the chocolate factory
- Fondue tasting
- Train ticket for the Golden Express train