Enjoy a guided tour and tasting of Scotch whisky at The World’s Largest Collection of Scotch Whisky. Take a ride in the whisky barrel car ride, and learn the history of Scotch whisky.
- Take a whisky barrel ride through the production of Scotch whisky
- Discover the aromas in Scotch whisky
- Enjoy a tutored dram experience in the world’s largest Scotch whisky collection
Take a guided whisky tour and learn the story of Scotland’s most famous product. Visit the Diageo Claive Vidiz Scotch Whisky Collection, which is the world’s largest collection of Scotch whisky, with almost 3,500 individual bottles.
Begin the tour with the whisky barrel car ride, which takes guests through the production and maturation process of Scotch whisky. Then enjoy a sensory journey of Scotland, including an introduction to Scotch whisky aromas.
Next, taste Scotch whisky and see the world’s largest collection of Scotch Whisky (guests under 18 years of age will be given Irn Bru, a Scottish soft drink). Take home your crystal tasting glass as a souvenir.
When you select the Gold Tour option, after enjoying a full guided tour, you’ll compare and contrast 4 regional single malts while relaxing in the McIntyre Gallery. Assisted by experienced guides, and provided with tasting notes, you’ll be able to sip like a true connoisseur.
- Fully guided tour in English with audio guides available in 20 different languages
- 1 whisky tasting or soft drink option
- Gift of a crystal tasting glass for visitors over 18 years of age
- Tasting tray of 4 single malt Scotch whiskies (if Gold Tour option is selected)