- Indulge in the best Parisian treats from local Marais producers
- Visit one of the most charming areas of Paris
- Get the inside scoop on French culinary tradition from an expert guide
Le Marais is the perfect place for an authentic and delightful food tour. While your tastebuds enjoy the flavors, your eyes can feast on this beautiful neighborhood’s cute cafes, interesting art galleries, high-end shops and quaint architecture.
Your local food expert and guide will take you far off the beaten path of this well-known district to discover the warm atmosphere of an authentic market full of fresh products and other culinary gems hidden in the narrow and lively streets.
You’ll taste fresh French cheeses served on a crunchy baguette and paired with wine, cured hams and charcuterie, generous pastries, delicious chocolates and many other sweet and savory delicacies.Even the most demanding tastebuds will be pleased!
After hopping in and out of Parisians’ favorite stores, you’ll feel like a local and know more about the Parisian way of life. Your passionate tour guide will be more than happy to share interesting stories and information with you about French culinary art and the wonderful Marais neighborhood.
- Cheese and wine tasting
- Fresh pastries
- French specialties, according to the season
- One stop in a restaurant
- 8 to 10 stops with food tasting during the tour