- Explore M & M’s World Las Vegas and taste the newest flavors
- Discover Hershey’s Chocolate World and taste all that Hershey’s has to offer
- Experience Pink Box Doughnuts, so good you want to lick the box
- Indulge in a decadent specialty shake that will wow you
Explore the sweet side of Sin City on this unique chocolate-focused tour.
Go by foot and air-conditioned SUV between locations on this 4-hour tasting tour while sampling delicacies from world-renowned chocolate brands. Your first stop is the 28,000 square foot M&M’s World Store where you can print your own message on candies, snap colorful photos, meet the M&M characters, and shop for souvenirs.
Next, you’ll head to Hershey’s Chocolate World, where you can sample some of the dozens of varieties of kisses and Jolly Rancher flavors. Then, take the chocolate factory tour at the famous Ethel M. Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Garden. See how these famous Vegas chocolates are made and create your own box of goodies.
Explore the beautiful 3-acre Garden featuring over 300 types of cacti. Finally, head back to the Strip to Café Hollywood to indulge in a one-of-a-kind decadent ice cream shake as well as specialty chocolates created by Chef Thomas Keller.
- Guided tour
- Souvenir item from M&M’s World
- M&M’s tasting
- Sweet treat at Hershey’s World
- Chocolate factory tour with samples
- Signature shake