- Experience aperitivo o’clock in the hippest neighbourhood in Florence
- Enjoy an interactive Negroni making demo and then sip on Florence’s most famous cocktail
- Savour iconic Tuscan starters paired with Chianti’s finest drinks
- Enjoy local wine tasting paired with a Tuscan Panzanella Salad and Melanzane alla Parmigiana
- Discover the local way to finish every meal – spoiler alert: it involves vin santo and biscotti
Set off as the sun dips over the horizon and be introduced to the very best restaurants and wine bars Florence has to offer. See the perfect cocktail being constructed then sip it down at aperitivo o’clock as you watch the world go by on the cobblestone Santo Spirito streets. Savor artisanal truffle cheese and cured local meats paired with the perfect local vino. After your interactive Negroni-making demo with some of the best views of Florence, move on to a wine tasting paired with a Tuscan Panzanella Salad and Melanzane alla Parmigiana. During the evening, your local guide will entertain you with stories, fascinating history, and a unique glimpse into the best part of Florentine life, the food.