- Skip the line to Pike Place Chowder
- Taste local cheese and indulge in Beecher’s famous Mac N Cheese
- Get tips from your chef guide to inspire you in the kitchen
- Enjoy a 10% off discount card on partner vendors
- Sample artisanal chocolate
Meet your chef guide and watch cheese being made as you learn about the local dairy industry. Then, head to Beecher’s Mac N Cheese and Elleno’s yogurt for a tasting.
Check out a secret garden that grows food and go to Pike Place Chowder. Discover small business stories like Chukar Cherries and taste several types of chocolate-covered cherries including Seattle’s famous Rainier cherry. Learn about bean-to-bar chocolate and where chefs buy their produce, meat, and seafood.
This is a unique way to explore Pike Place Market’s small businesses and savor the local delicacies. The tour includes 9 different stops with about 15 small bites. In addition to tasting and learning about Pike Place Market, receive a 10% discount card to shop at a partner network.