Meet one of Ecuador’s top chefs, and explore the La Floresta neighborhood in Quito. Try wine, cocktails, and different desserts, especially where chocolate is concerned.
- Try ingenious ways of working with cocoa
- Learn about the significance of chocolate in Ecuador
- Try some chocolate-based cocktails
- Sip on a glass of great wine
- Meet one of Ecuador’s top chefs
Your tour takes you through the beautiful La Floresta neighborhood, where you’ll wind up at one of the most beloved restaurants in Quito. Learn about the local produce and the fairtrade culture of Ecuador’s small communities.
Enjoy creative, chocolate-based cocktails, the best local coffee, and the perfect wine for pairing while you learn about the culture and history of the region’s gastronomy.
- Chocolate tasting
- Bilingual guided tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option chosen)