- Get an in-depth insight into Irish whiskey and stout with an expert guide
- Tour the Guinness Storehouse and enjoy a freshly poured pint of Guinness
- Benefit from convenient pickup and drop-off at your Dublin hotel
- Experience a special tasting at the Jameson Distillery Bow Street
- Enjoy a private guided city tour as you travel in luxury comfort
Meet your guide at your hotel after breakfast and board your luxury transport with just your private group and settle in for a comfortable ride. Your whiskey expert host will give commentary on board as you travel through many districts of Dublin. Start with a visit to the Guinness Storehouse.
Your expert host will guide you through the brewing process all the way to the Gravity Bar for a pint of Guinness. Across the River Liffey to Smithfield next, to the original home of Jameson Irish Whiskey. John Jameson started distilling his famous whiskey here in 1780 and today, the Jameson visitor center in the old distillery buildings is one of the most popular attractions in the city.
Finish the tour with drop-off at the door of your Dublin city hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bow St Experience Tour at Jameson Distillery Bow St
- Whiskey cocktail Comparative whiskey tasting
- Tour guide
- Bottled water