Delight in a private 3-hour food tour in Montmartre with a local foodie guide. Visit some of the best artisans in the area. Sample a range of products, from wines and cheese to cream puffs and chocolate, united under the same umbrella: quality.
- Follow your local foodie guide for a unique private tour in the heart of Montmartre
- Enjoy the best sweet and savory tastings Montmartre has to offer
- Admire the most breathtaking view over Paris from the Sacré Coeur
The hilltop village of Montmartre has so much to offer. From its unique vineyards to its colorful bistros and picturesque little houses, the most bohemian area of Paris will amaze you at every street corner. On this private 3-hour food tour, discover the best foodie spots in this fantastic area with a passionate local guide.
With a flexible departure time, begin your walking tour in the Montmartre area. Savory and sweet specialties will delight you along the way, from the Moulin Rouge to the Sacré Coeur. During your tour, discover small artisans working with traditional methods, and get quickly introduced to French delicacies.
Stop by 8-10 of some of Montmartre’s most fantastic shops to sample the quality produce. Try wines, cheeses, cured meat, the French baguette, cream puffs, and other tasty and traditional French treats. You will also have the opportunity to taste chocolate and Macarons from renowned chocolatiers.
- Cheese and wine at selected stops
- Charcuterie and wine at selected stops
- Tasting of homemade chocolate