- Taste the best of Portuguese cuisine
- Try famous egg custard tarts at authentic local hotspots
- Stop to see highlights of the city along the way
- It’s not just food; it’s the local culture
Eat your way through Lisbon’s culinary scene on a private food tour. Go on a delicious journey as you try 10 of the best food items beloved by the locals: from savory to sweet and local drinks; this tour leaves every foodie satisfied.
Enjoy a bite of the ultimate classics Pastel de Nata and Pasteis de Bacalhau and taste them in their authentic, local flavor. Each tasting is typical of the local cuisine and hand-picked by your local guide passionate about food.
Visit Miradouro Sao Pedro de Alcantara, Largo do Chiado, and Se Cathedral, plus other remarkable spots in between food stops, and learn about their history and cultural relevance from your knowledgeable guide.
- 10 food and drink tastings (vegetarian options available)
- Local guide