Discover the wonders of the Yarra Valley on this food and wine tour from Melbourne. Traveling in a cool and classic 1956 Chevrolet, soak up sprawling countryside views, taste wine at a local winery, and have lunch in the charming town of Healseville.
- Cruise around with a local driver in a cool and classic 1956 Chevrolet
- Soak up stunning countryside views as you drive through Yarra Valley
- Enjoy a complimentary morning tea with scones at the Melba Estate
- Visit a premium winery for a tour and wine tasting session
- Sample local products in Healesville and at the Yarra Valley Dairy
Start the tour with pickup from Melbourne’s Princess Theater in a deluxe 1956 Chevrolet. Admire this impressive and historical car then hop inside and head out of the city towards the sprawling countryside. As you explore, listen to your driver’s fascinating stories about the car as well as the Yarra Valley itself.
Head through the scenic Wonga Park, driving along winding back roads to reach the historic Melba Estate. Enjoy a stop for complimentary morning tea and coffee with traditional scones while soaking up the view. From there, head to one of the region’s premium wine estates for a tour and tasting session.
Once you’ve worked up a bit of an appetite, drive into the charming town of Healesville and grab lunch at one of the many restaurants. After lunch, cruise through the town and get sense of rural life, then pass by the impressive TarraWarra Estate. Finally, stop at the Yarra Valley Dairy for some light refreshments before heading back to the city.
- Pickup and drop-off to the Melbourne CBD meeting point
- Morning tea and coffee with traditional scones
- Bottled water in the car
- Freeway charges
- Local parking