Say cheers to London and explore some of the city’s most historic pubs, taverns, and alehouses. Follow in the footsteps of Dickens and others. Drink some of the city’s finest brews as you walk from historic Southwark to the bright lights of the West End.
- Taste some of London’s finest brews in 4 of the city’s most historic pubs, inns, and alehouses
- Discover hidden backstreets and learn quirky history along the route
- Journey from the ancient heart of the city to the bright lights of the West End, following in the footsteps of Shakespeare and Dickens
- Travel in a small group with a local leader to help you discover the real London
- Visit London’s “must-see” pubs including a grand Victorian gin palace
Enjoy an afternoon stroll through London’s liquid history, pausing to quench your thirst in 4 of the city’s most historic pubs. This tour of some of the city’s finest alehouses follows in the footsteps of legendary city chroniclers, such as Charles Dickens.
Take a gentle 2-mile walk through some of London’s ancient streets, departing from St Paul’s underground station and strolling along the “street of shame”.
Throughout the tour, enjoy fine views, quirky history, and a drink or two along the way. Stop at no less than 4 different pubs to quench your thirst, with visits to taverns that date back as far as 1549.
Your trip will finish close to the Strand and Covent Garden, where you’ll be a short walk from the theaters, shops, and restaurants of London’s West End. Not to mention even more historic pubs if you want to carry on your liquid tour of London on your own.