- Learn about the inner workings of a chocolate factory
- Head to the West Maui mountains for a chocolate tasting
- Tour a private cocoa estate
Visit Hawaii’s largest chocolate factory and conclude with a 9-piece tasting of award-winning chocolate and a cocoa drink. Learn about cocoa production as you tour a private cocoa estate.
Tour a private cacao estate featuring over 20 acres of cacao, nestled in the foothills of the West Maui mountains. Learn about the process of cocoa from the farm to a chocolate bar. During your interactive and educational tour, you’ll be introduced to cacao trees and hands-on fruit harvesting techniques.
- Tour guide
- Transportation to private cacao estate
- 9-piece tasting of award-winning chocolate