- See Shibuya, one of Tokyo’s most popular neighborhoods through the eyes of a local
- Visit hidden restaurants and try regional foods
- Explore the hidden back alleys and elevated eateries of Shibuya
- Sample takoyaki’ (octopus balls), ‘okonomiyaki’ (savory egg pancakes) Sushi and a traditional dessert
- Enjoy a family-friendly tour
Try the delicious side of Shibuya, a place more known for being at the forefront of culture and fashion, and rarely known for its food. This tour will show you the places to go in Shibuya, the places the locals go, so the next time you visit you can do so as a local. Get the chance to visit 5 food stops and try: Kobe Beef Skewers, Osaka Takoyaki, Hiroshima Okonomiyaki, 5 types of Sushi and Taiyaki (Japanese dessert). Nestled in the back alleys, these places are unforgettable and an experience you wont want to miss. End your journey with a tour of Shibuya Depachika (underground food market).