- Take a self-guided tour of Dublin’s most popular attraction
- Visit the Gravity Bar and admire 360-degree views of the city
- Enjoy a complimentary pint of Guinness
A visit to the magical home of Guinness is a must on anyone’s trip to Dublin. Guinness Storehouse is located in the heart of the Guinness Brewery at St. James’s Gate. Housed in an old fermentation plant, the 7-story visitor experience tells the history of the world-famous Guinness Stout.
Your adventure begins the moment you walk through the door and into the building’s giant, the pint-shaped heart of glass. As you make your way through the Guinness Storehouse, you’ll discover what goes into making the Black Stuff – the ingredients, the process, and the passion.
Learn about the different award-winning advertising campaigns and slogans used to market Guinness. Having traveled through more than 250 years of history, end your tour at the Gravity Bar where you’ll receive a pint of Guinness. Relax and enjoy the spectacular 360-degree views over Dublin.
- Admission to the Guinness Storehouse
- Pint of Guinness or soft drink