- Discover Napa and Sonoma Valleys, the heart of Northern California’s wine country
- Visit three of Northern California’s most prestigious wineries
- Participate in estate tours and learn wine making techniques
- Enjoy the extraordinary flavors during specialized wine tastings, included in the price
Indulge yourself in luxury on this full-day tour of California’s wine regions from San Francisco. Visit 3 different wineries for tasting and a tour, and enjoy a stop at historic Downtown Sonoma Square.
Take in panoramic views of California on the way toward Napa Valley and Sonoma Valley, 2 of Northern California’s famous wine regions. Enjoy the services as a professional guide for a tour featuring wine tastings at 3 of the local partner’s favorite wineries.
At each winery, learn about wine-making techniques on a tour of the estate, and enjoy extraordinary wines at your tastings. In addition to visiting wineries, your professional guide will take you to see other famous sites in California’s wine country, including a lunch stop at the historic Downtown Sonoma Square. Here, enjoy eclectic dining options and boutique shopping during your lunch break.
You also have the option to book this trip to include lunch at a local restaurant in the middle of the historic Square in Downtown Sonoma. Enjoy items from a variety of Californian-inspired dishes with appetizer, entree, beverage, tax, and gratuities all included.
- Visit to 3 wineries
- 3 wine tastings
- Tour of winery estates
- Tour fees
- Lunch stop at the historic Downtown Sonoma Square
- 5-star quality guide service
- Golden Gate Bridge toll
- Restaurant lunch (if option selected)