- Explore the real city of old Dubai and discover famous museums and other sights
- Vist the oldest souk, a spice souk, and the biggest gold souk in the world
- Try special street food, including street food, Arabic coffee, and fresh juice
- Hop aboard a traditional Abra boat and enjoy the sights from the water
- Learn more about the history of UAE and feel free to ask your guide questions
Explore Dubai with a guide and learn more about the history and the impressive architecture of the old city.
Visit Dubai Museum, pass the Coffee Museum, see the oldest mosque in Dubai, and try street food as you stroll through the typical souks. Start in the bustling area of Al Seef and make your way to the Al Fahidi District to admire the oldest houses in Dubai.
Learn more about the local currency with free access to the Coins Museum. Soak up knowledge about the Emirati lifestyle with a visit to Dubai Museum. Pass by the Coffee Museum before going through the Arabian Tea House, a famous restaurant that provides local food.
Admire Dubai’s oldest mosque as your guide shares religious facts with you. Spend free time at the Grand Souk to taste the street food, tea, and camel milk chocolate. Cross to another side of Dubai by traditional Abra to the Spice and the Gold Souk which is one of the largest markets in the world, where the tour will finish.
- Dubai Museum entrance
- Coins Museum entrance
- Traditional Abra boat ride
- Street food samples
- Tea and juices
- Camel milk chocolate