- Delight your senses as you appreciate the aromas and flavors of local wine
- Snap pictures of the Cape Winelands countryside to share with your friends
- Wander through the rustic sights and earthy smells of the wine cellar
- Take in the serenity of the Cape Winelands countryside on a vineyard walk
- Listen as your guide shares their passion for and knowledge of wines with you
Immerse yourself in the rustic beauty of the Cape Winelands countryside on this private day trip from Cape Town.
Travel through charming towns like Stellenbosch, Franschhoek, or Paarl. Savor local flavors as you taste three wines. Enjoy the convenience of being picked up directly from your accommodation in Cape Town or have the option to choose to be picked up from Stellenbosch.
Sit back and relax in an air-conditioned vehicle. Take in the sights as you journey through verdant rolling vineyards. Pass vast estates with giant oak trees and towering mountains that overlook picturesque valleys.
Explore the Cape Winelands principal routes before you make a stop a local winery. Enter the wine cellars and take in the aroma of wooden casks and admire rows of stacked bottles waiting to be tried. Walk through a vineyard where grapes ripen to perfection under the African sun.
Uncover the secrets to making premium wines. Let your guide share their knowledge with you during a guided tasting that can be tailored to your individual preferences. Return to your accommodations in Cape Town.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Vineyard and cellar tour
- 3 wine tastings