Enjoy some of the best cuisine of Northern Ireland on a guided food tour in Belfast. Admire vibrant street art, sample local dishes, learn city history, and relax with a drink in traditional pubs.
- First, you´ll enjoy a traditional Northern Irish Soda bread with sausage/bacon
- You will enjoy a freshly caught Oyster opened right in front of you.
- You will sample unique Northern Irish whiskeys in a perfect setting.
- You’ll finish with a typical Northern Irish tray bake and coffee
- As with all our tours, there’s our delicious Secret Dish.
On our Secret Food Tour of Belfast, you’ll enjoy some of the best food in Northern Ireland. Your tour starts in front of Belfast City Hall.
During the tour, you will dine on a freshly prepared breakfast with the locals, relax in historic pubs, and enjoy traditional home-cooked Northern Irish dishes. We’ll introduce you to our street art known worldwide.
At the end of your tour, you’ll have sampled some of Northern Ireland’s most delicious dishes and gained a better understanding of its local culture and history.
- Soda bread with sausage or bacon.
- Fantastic Northern Irish cheeses
- Delicious Northern Irish cured meats
- Smoked Salmon
- Irish stew
- Local Tray Bake
- Our delicious Secret Dish
- pint of Guinness
- Non-alcoholic options
- glass of white wine
- Sample of two Irish Whiskeys
- Local Beer